Friday 18 July 2014

A new review of The Ulysses Quicksilver Omnibus

This recently surfaced on Amazon.co.uk...

By chance I met Mr Green at the Frome Steampunk Event on May 31st. My friends had taken me there to amuse me - it did amuse me! 

I bought this book as something to read that night in the hotel. I could not put it down. I stayed awake in delight reading into the early hours to discover if my guess about the villain was correct - no I did not 'get it' immediately, but it dawned on me as I read onward. The whole reminded me of the adventure movies I used to watch in the late 1950's on a Saturday morning when I was a child. I loved it. 

Well done, Mr Green. I shall now look for the next book with interest. 5 stars!

If you're yet to pick up a copy of The Ulysses Quicksilver Omnibus, Volume 1, follow this link.

No comments: